Detailed information on individual Class roster entries or Class availabilities can be downloaded as an Excel, CSV or SPSS file for review and analysis.
- Navigate to the Classes Calendar page by clicking Classes in the main navigation menu. Then click on the export cloud.
- This opens the Export Window where the following options and filters can be applied to your export:
- Under Export Type, select if you'd like to get data on each case that is on a class roster, 'Rosters', or if you'd like data on each availability on the calendar, 'Availability'.
- Select the date range of classes that you would like to include in this export. Do so by entering in a date in the mm/dd/yyyy format or selecting the date by clicking the mini calendar icon.
- Choose which class types you would like to include in this export. If unchanged, all class types will be included.
- Select what providers to include in this export. If unchanged, all providers will be included.
- By default, cancelled classes will be included in this export. To exclude cancelled classes, unselect this checkbox.
- For an export of Rosters, you can choose to include additional case fields in this class roster export.
- For an export of Availabilities, you can choose to include Booked, Unbooked or Both.
- Finally, select what file format you prefer.
- Click EXPORT to download this data file. This will automatically download a file to your computer which can also be opened by clicking on the link in the green notification banner that will appear.
Note: For larger exports, this download may take several minutes.